While I was creating video tutorials, I thought I’d record a demo, showing some of the capabilities in Reloading Studio’s ecosystem.
While being a solid 15 minute video (reasonably long), I’ve only covered some features and skimmed through others. However, I think this demonstrates core capabilities of the software and how it helps to manage the entire reloading process.
The workflow use case
- Add a newly purchased rifle to the application’s firearms catalogue and add a firearm maintenance log entry.
- Add newly purchased factory ammo to the application’s factory ammo catalogue.
- ‘Shoot’ 50 rounds of factory, by subtracting 50 rounds from available ammo, adding 50 rounds to rifle’s barrel round count, and adding 50 fired-once cases to the application’s case (brass) catalogue.
- Review availability of other components (primers, projectiles, powder).
- Build four load development (cartridge development module) recipes.
- Generate box label report.
- Generate a full build report.
- Generate a ladder testing (charge) report.
- Add performance data to one of the saved recipes, mark a recipe as a favorite and lock a recipe from future edits (i.e. favorite).
Yeah… Not exactly trivial and I probably missed some of steps, but I think you get the idea.