Bunch of new tutorials on all things load recipes/cartridge development are now online.
I’ve just uploaded a bunch of tutorials (playlist), beyond basic component usage modules. In these tutorials we dive into the application’s full potential and start building cartridge development (or load data) recipes.
- Cartridge Development Part 1: general introduction
- Cartridge Development Part 2: creating (defining a load recipe)
- Cartridge Development Part 3: performance data (marking recipe as shot and tracking components)
- Cartridge Development Part 4: ladder reports, creating recipe groups & cartridge experiment reports.
- Cartridge Development Part 5: archive, lock & delete (importance and meaning)
- Loaded ammo module (Cartridge Development Part 6)
This six part series covers beginner and advanced topics on building load development recipes in Reloading Studio. Including:
- Adding a new load recipe.
- Marking a recipe as fired and adding performance data.
- Establishing relationships between load recipes and reloading components (cases, powder, primers, projectiles, firearms).
- Understanding user interface controls, such as archiving, locking, creating a load recipe template, etc.
- Understanding deletion and implication on components.
- And many more topics…